What do I need to send with my application packet?

You will need to send

  • Your state application
  • Copies ID cards (for anyone on the application)
  • Your attending physician statement that we provide
  • Your check or money order made out to the OMMP / OHA

Make sure to send your application via certified mail so that you have proof of mailing. The certified mail receipt as well as copies of everything included in your application packet will act as your temporary card until your application is processed and your card is issued by the state of Oregon.

Common Follow-Up Questions

All Questions in Category