At this time, the OMMP is not aware of any reciprocity agreements with any other states to honor the Oregon law. Because medical marijuana programs vary by state, you may want to contact the state you are traveling to for information on its laws.
From what we found publicly available you can visit 6 states with an Oregon Medical Marijuana Card.
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- Are there any legal concerns when I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver, grower, or change my grow site address?
- Can a patient withdraw from the program?
- Can I get my medical card expedited?
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my OMMP registry identification card and not be arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I have to tell the OMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver, grower, or change my grow site address?
- Do I need to be a resident to get a Card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the OMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary?
- How Can I reach the OMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver, or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Is it a one-time payment? Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments? Will my insurance pay? Can I pay with my credit card?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, will that mean that Child Services cannot take my kids away?
- If I have a criminal record, can I get a card?
- Is the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?
- What do I need to send with my application packet?
- Where can I find a list of registered dispensaries?
- Where do I mail my application packet?
- Who qualifies for a reduced State Application fee?