I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Is it a one-time payment? Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments? Will my insurance pay? Can I pay with my credit card?

The answer to all these questions is “no.” The application fee and grow site registration fee, if applicable, must be paid in full with each new or renewal application.

  • Make your check or money order payable to: “OHA/OMMP”
  • You may drop off your payment at the Portland State Office Building (PSOB) located at 800 N.E. Oregon Street, Suite 177, Portland, OR, 97232 [View map] No receipt will be given for payments dropped off at the PSOB.
  • A 10-day hold will be placed on the issuance of cards paid for by personal check.

Common Follow-Up Questions

All Questions in Category