The application and grow site fees are non-refundable.
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- Are there any legal concerns when I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver, grower, or change my grow site address?
- Can a patient withdraw from the program?
- Can I get my medical card expedited?
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my OMMP registry identification card and not be arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I have to tell the OMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver, grower, or change my grow site address?
- Do I need to be a resident to get a Card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the OMMP?
- Do patients get a refund if they withdraw from the program?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary?
- How Can I reach the OMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver, or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Is it a one-time payment? Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments? Will my insurance pay? Can I pay with my credit card?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- If I have a card, will that mean that Child Services cannot take my kids away?
- If I have a criminal record, can I get a card?
- Is the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What are the payment options for the state application fee?
- What do I need to send with my application packet?
- Where can I find a list of registered dispensaries?
- Where do I mail my application packet?
- Who qualifies for a reduced State Application fee?