The OMMP is not a resource for the growing process and does not have information to give to patients. As of right now a Medical Marijuana Dispensary or Grower is the only legal source for marijuana Plants or Seeds in the state of Oregon.
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- As a grower, what is the maximum amount of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting your clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How can I find a grower?
- How do I become a Grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How do I start a grow?
- How many growers can share one location to grow?
- How many Patients can I grow for?
- How much should my grower be giving me?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a Grower?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?