How do I change/remove my grower?

To remove a grower from your state registration, you will need to complete a change order form. This will cost $100 and can be obtained on the state of Oregon OMMP website. It is your responsibility to inform your previous grower that they are no longer protected. The state does not issue updates. Once your change order form has been processed, the OMMP will send you a new grower registration card.

Below is a link to the change.