A grower is a person who is registered with the state of Oregon to grow marijuana for a state licensed patient.
The only way to become a grower is to have a patient designate you on their state application and be approved by the state of Oregon.
This will require an additional registration fee and background check. Once approved you will be issued a grower registration card.
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- As a grower, what is the maximum amount of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting your clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
- How can I find a grower?
- How do I become a Grower?
- How do I change/remove my grower?
- How do I register a grow site?
- How do I start a grow?
- How many growers can share one location to grow?
- How many Patients can I grow for?
- How much should my grower be giving me?
- If I have a card, does my landlord have to let me grow at my house or apartment?
- What is a Grower?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?