All prepackaged usable marijuana products must be labeled with the following information:
- The amount of THC and CBD in the usable marijuana product
- If prepackaged, the weight or volume of usable marijuana in each unit, in metric units
- The amount of usable marijuana in a finished product in metric units
- Potency information
- The laboratory that performed the testing
- A warning label for edibles which states: “WARNING: MEDICINAL PRODUCT – KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN” in bold capital letters, in a font size that is larger than the font size of the other printing on the label, such that it is easy to read and prominently displayed on the product
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can you recommend a good dispensary?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Oregon?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is there Marijuana which won’t get me High?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, aka dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get my Medical Marijuana Medication?
- Who can ingest medical marijuana?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting your office?
- Will onsite consumption of marijuana be allowed?