The Oregon Medical Marijuana Dispensary Program maintains a directory of licensed dispensaries on the web at http://www.oregon.gov/oha/mmj/Pages/directory.aspx.
As of October 22nd, the Medical Marijuana Dispensary Program has approved 196 dispensary applications.
You can also use online resources such as http://www.leafly.com/ to read reviews about local dispensaries and to check what products are available.
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can you recommend a good dispensary?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Oregon?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is there Marijuana which won’t get me High?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, aka dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get my Medical Marijuana Medication?
- Who can ingest medical marijuana?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting your office?
- Will onsite consumption of marijuana be allowed?