Medical marijuana card renewals requires the same process as obtaining a new card.
The physician must verify qualifying condition and complete an attending physician statement every year. The renewal process can be easier than a new car application if we already have your medical records on file. This will eliminate the need for a medical release form and waiting on medical facilities to obtain your records, which can reduce the timeline for the overall process.
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- Are the locations wheelchair accessible?
- Can I submit my renewal application to the OMMP Early?
- I am renewing my card, is that any different?
- I had my OMMP card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s note?
- I went to a different clinic to get my medical card the first time, do I need to go there again?
- Is it harder to renew my medical card after it expires?
- Is there an advantage to returning to your clinic for my renewal?