You will need to bring a valid government issued ID such as driver’s license, military ID or passport and also the remaining balance of your appointment fee ( $155 or $200 for walk-ins).
Common Follow-Up Questions
All Questions in Category
- Can I print off the patient intake form and bring it to my appointment?
- Can I print the Physician application and fill it out on paper?
- Can I use my Flex Savings Card? (Insurance Credit/Debit card)
- Can you bill my Insurance?
- Can you help me fill the new patient intake form?
- Does OHP cover the cost of the Physicians visit?
- How can I pay for my appointment?
- How long after my appointment do I have to submit the provided application packet?
- How soon after visiting your clinic will I receive my card?
- How/When should I expect to pay the state?
- How/When should I expect to receive a receipt for my visit?
- I need to reschedule my appointment
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?